Welcome to Novo Fox Clube - Reconhecido oficialmente pela Volkswagen do Brasil

Seja bem vindo ao Novo Fox Clube, um fórum repleto de informações sobre todas as gerações do VW FOX. Faça você também parte dessa família, que cresce cada dia mais. Para ter acesso ao Clube e usufruir de todas as informações, é necessário que o usuário faça um registro no fórum. Lembre-se de informar o e-mail corretamente, pois, logo após o registro um e-mail automático será enviado para sua caixa de e-mail, com um link de verificação de conta. 

Depois que você validar seu e-mail, seu acesso será automaticamente liberado. E você poderá:

• Criar novos tópicos e responder tópicos existentes
  • Se inscrever nos tópicos de seu interesse, onde a cada mensagem nova você receberá um aviso em seu e-mail
  • Ter sua página pessoal e fazer novos amigos
  • Enviar mensagens privadas para outros membros

Andreas

Membro De Alemanha

18 posts in this topic

Olá Amigos

Desculpe, eu nao falo Portugues. Eu tento jogar com o Ingles:

Okay, my name is Andreas and I am living in Germany. I just have bought a new Fox. This was the last model which we can buy in Germany. The Import is stoped now. It is a model with a 3 cylindre engine with 60 HP. I know that this is not available in Brasil although it was produced in Curitiba. It is a white Fox 1,2 Style with 15' alloy wheels, ABS, ESP, rar spoiler and CD radio.

In Germany the Fox is not very popular, but I like this car very much. In our country there is only a very small fox clube. I'm very surprised that in Brasil there are a lot of really cool Fox models of the members.

I am grateful that I must be a member of novofoxclube.

Greetings from Germany

Welcome to the club Andreas !!!

hugs

Estéfano

Vamos ver se o ingRREEisss meu esta em dia hahahahaha!

Welcome on our club! We are glad to have a real german in our club! Although the distance between Germany and Brazil your car is brazilian, this is very cool to know, because I not knowed this information! The Fox in Brazil is a very popular car and our club have more than 4500 members! It's a lot of fox!

Welcome my friend!!

Se pá deu para quebrar um galho!

MATH ajuda nois ai com seu ingRREEIS!

SUP bro

It's nice to see we also got Fox club members outside Brazil, even if they're outnumbered, i believe thats because fox at germany, and also europe, is a very low priced car , and there are many other options too buy., it would be nice if you could get the new version of fox instead of older one( you can see the differences beetwen then af the photos).

You're welcome to our club, i think i can say that in name of everyone here, don't forget to post some pics of your car at Please login or register to see this link. .

Greets

Wellcome Andreas and white fox...

U can c all pic's in our Topic Garagem... like the member "Max" have post.

1,2 in diesel fuel??? 3 cylndre...?! I wanna c this engine! Can I? lol

Hugs.:

Hey dude, what's up?

Welcome to Novo Fox Clube. We have more members from another countries but you are the first german i think.

Here you can find a lot of information about the car, we have many members that can help you with your questions.

Take some pictures of your Fox, you can put the pictures in our site. Just click in the link below this message and create a NEW TOPIC, in portuguese is NOVO TÓPICO.

If you have some question, you can ask me.

One more time, welcome to the club and enjoy it!

Please login or register to see this link.

Hugs!

Welcome friend, take good advantage of this excellent car that has this model is very successful and made ​​in Brazil and one of the leaders in sales as a result.

A hug! and welcome!

Welcome dude. Fell free to ask anything u need ok.

Please, post some pics of your Fox. Despite being made in Brazil, it is unusual to see the model exported to other countries.

Greetings

Willkommen, Wie geht es ihr?

The Fox is a nice car in Brazil, last week I was surfing on Germany VW website, what a coincidence :D

I'm jealous, I knew that it was made here but with ESP? Wow that's groovy.... The best we can have is AB + ABS and are not cheap.

Well it's nice to have a gringo here in our club. Welcome, Bem vindo, Willkommen.

Later we share some information, it's nice to know new experiences with outside people.

Be very welcome my dear friend!

it's nice to have a German here °-°

puts the fox photos!?

hug!

Agora temos um pco da mesma nacionalidade da VW!!!

Jetzt haben wir einen Freund von der gleichen Nationalität der VW!!!

Para quem quiser conhecer um pouco mais sobre o Deutsch Fox...

Für diejenigen, die mehr über die Deutsch Fox wollen ...

Please login or register to see this link.

Andreas, seja bem vindo!

Andreas, herzlich willkommen!

Vou no popular mesmo,rsrsrsr

E ai mano,firmeza, qual é a sua ??? comprou a carta aqui ou fez bico,???

Fecho com nois e de boa !!! :lolu:

Hello FOX-Friends!

Thanks for the nice wilcome! :lolu: Fotos of my Fox are coming son, but sorry, at the moment I have no camera. The engine of my fox is not a Diesel. It is working with unleaded fuel with 95 OZ. I believe this engine was produced in Czechia. Sometime VW has crazy ideas. It is very thrifty. It only needs 5,8 litres/100 kilometres. It has an interesting sound. It is the same engine you can see in this video:

CU soon!

Andi

WOW 5.8l/100km? That's 17.2km/l. My Fox milage on city is 9km/l and highways at 100-110km/h is capped at 14.5km/l with AC off. My best mark is 18km/litre at 90km/h (at that speed I'll look like lazy and slow)

Cya ;D

Hi Andreas, very nice to know we have a German member in the club! Maybe you saw our supplier of imported parts! hahaha Welcome!

bem vindo ai pco, quero ver fotos da raposa

abs

Hey friends!

Some fotos of my Fox you will find in the topic Garagem. I would like to put some better fotos into the Galeria, but I don't know how to do. :startle: It is because of the language I do not understand. May somebody could give me some tips?

Thanks a lot!

See you!

Greetings!

Andi

Hey friends!

Some fotos of my Fox you will find in the topic Garagem. I would like to put some better fotos into the Galeria, but I don't know how to do. :startle: It is because of the language I do not understand. May somebody could give me some tips?

Thanks a lot!

See you!

Greetings!

Andi

Hey Andreas, you can send some pictures that your car to [email protected] .

And i put to you in our Galeria.

See u.